Cat and Fish Earrings
- FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE when you spend US$75 or more. Shipping calculated at checkout
- See shipping info section below for delivery estimates
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
We know that a cat and fish go hand in hand, well, now they can go ear to ear. Made for 925 silver, one side is a cute little fish, while the other is not just a cat, but a cat that will look like its come through your ear and the head and the body seperate and sit either side of your ear..
Material: 925 sterling silver
Size: 0.23x0.71” - 6x18mm
Please note all measurements are done by hand and are approximate only. Colour may vary slightly
Orders are processed in 1-2 business days excluding custom made pet photo collection items which take up to 10 business days.
Shipping times vary by country and is usually 1 -3 weeks.
Australia 2-6 days
USA 6- 10 days
Canada 6-10 days
Asia 6-12 days
UK 6-12 days
Europe 6-18 days
New Zealand 8-12 days
Elsewhere 10-25 days
Please note, these are estimations only given by Australia Post, providing no delays along the way or hold ups in customs etc
A tracking number will be provide and emailed to you once your item is ready for shipping. You can track your order at anytime using either the pre mentioned tracking number or your email address plus order number in the "Track my order" link in the footer of this website
Please note due to COVID some countries may experience delays and MiSiPi Design has no control over this.
Click the link to read our full Shipping Policy
1. Color can vary depending on lighting and screen display. Your product may have slight color difference but it will be the color as per description.
2. Sizing is approximate and all measured by hand. We aim to be a accurate as possible.
- Remove jewellery when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
- Avoid wearing jewellery when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
- Never expose jewellery to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
- Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls as it jeopardizes the integrity of the material.
- Remove jewellery when applying make-up, creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting.Any residue dulls the shine of your ring.
- Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity
- Gently polish with a soft, lint-free cloth. Please do not use a metal polishing cloth
- Store your beloved jewelry in a cool dry place